[ ./ ]
[ ../ ]
Welcome to thiemo.net!
Before using my web pages, please read the
Legal Notes page.
- If you are just curious how this Thiemo thing looks like, take a
look at this scary picture.
- You might happen to look at this page seeking for the FreeBSD CDs I'm involved
with. You will find them at Lehmanns Fachbuchhandlung or at their LOB, the Lehmanns Online
- It is also possible that you are searching for an explanation of
a strange sender mail address like
firstname.lastname@example.org. It is explained here.
- Maybe still interesting is the FreeBSD cellphone. I don't sell
those, but given an airbrush and some time and work, you can make one on
your own, and even be proud of it. Here's a
photo of mine, which is now used by someone else.
- In my (so-called) free time, I fiddle with things, some projects
for my own use only, some to be released to the public now or at least when
they're ready. Unfortunately, I seem to have too many ideas, so I just
cannot get them all done as fast or as good as I wanted to... If you want to
tease me a bit and kick me towards working some more on one of them (or are
actually interested in them), peek() into the new projects pages.
- During my (too rare) vacations, I like to go hiking in northern
Sweden. A few photos of my last trip and my travel diary are available on
- Nearly every tuesday, you might find me at the Nomaden, a gathering of mostly (but not
exclusively) computer people at a different pub every week.
- I am a member of the
e.V., a group of people exploring and documenting (mostly urban)
underground installations, for example bunkers or subway leftovers. The name
literally translates to "Hamburg Underworlds", whatever sense that makes in
- I also like taking photos of things. Usually, things are
mostly butterflies and smaller
things brought to attention by delicate technical equipment. I am very proud
of a 5:1 magnifying lens, and the ring flash absolutely needed with that
- The webcam which used to be linked from here is gone now.
If you want to 'surf' even more pages, have a look at the
sitemap, which I try to keep up-to-date when
changing things around.
You might also just want to see what's new on this
Last updated: 2009-12-29--18:54
This is www.thiemo.net.
[ ../ ]
Did not find what you were looking for? Drop me a mail...
T. Nordenholz <email@example.com
> (This mail address is valid until
15 Oct 2013